Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello!


I am finally in Japan! Getting internet access has been a little inconsistent but I have finally found time to sit down and do a proper blog post.

Today four of us girls went wandering around by the canal checking out some shops. We ended up only buying dessert, groceries, and little things from a 100 yen store.

We went to this pretty cool bakery/art gallery/coffee house. I bought a tin of heart-shaped chocolates for 250 yen and got a free little cup of house coffee with it. Another cafe down the street wanted 300 yen for the same size of coffee so it seems to have been a fairly good deal. The picture below isn't the greatest but as you can see the 2nd floor cafe is cute and trendy.

Tomorrow we are going to try for the third time to get a cellphone. I will explain more about it later! The computer lab I am writing from is freezing - it's still spring break here and the heat isn't on.

Sayoonara!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I am glad you finally decided to blog! Like the pictures! Keep them coming!

Post a Comment